Hey Readers! How are you doing? Feeling Healthy and Happy? Today we will see how to cook vegetable uttapam. Let’s see it’s ingredients.
- 1 cup Idli-Dosa batter
- 1/4 cup Onion , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot , finely chopped
- 1 Tomato , 1 tomato finely chopped and deseeded
- 2 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coriander leaves (Dhania) , finely chopped
- Cooking oil , for greasing
Now we will see the procedure of cooking it.
Directions for Vegetable Uttapam Recipe
- To begin the preparation of Vegetable Uttapam, take the dosa batter in a bowl. Add water if required to get the desired consistency.
- Finely chop all the vegetables and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Grease it with oil. When the tawa becomes hot, pour one ladleful of batter and spread it in circular motion. Don’t make it too thin.
- You will find small holes appearing on the surface, add the chopped vegetables. Drizzle oil around the edges and at the center.
- Reduce the flame to medium. Cover and cook on medium flame for a few seconds.
- By this time the veggies would have cooked. Gently press it with the back of a spatula.
- Flip the dosa to the other side and cook on medium flame for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Transfer the dosa to a serving plate.
- Serve the Vegetable Uttapam with coconut chutney and sambhar.
Hope you love eating it. Stay tuned for more healthy and tasty recipes.Contact us for a detailed diet plan.