Hey Readers! How are you doing? Feeling healthy and happy? Ever wondered why after dieting and regular exercise, you are not able to lose weight. These could be the reasons hindering your weight loss:
- 1. Not getting enough Rest: Sometimes in order to lose weight quickly, we tend to exercise a lot without giving our body enough time for recovery. This may lead to less or no weight loss.
- Sleep: Sleeping for less than 7-8 hours may lead to slow metabolism and slow weight loss.
- Vitamin D deficiency: If you have bone pain, muscle weakness or fatigue. If you have no or less exposure to the sun. There is a possibility of you having a deficiency of vitamin D. Get more facts on Vitamin D here.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hypothyroidism and insulin resistance is also one of the reasons why you are not losing weight.
- Your diet is too limited or too strict: It is important to have a balanced diet. Having too strict or too limited diet may lead to no or less weight loss. Learn about things to know before making your diet plan.
- 6. You are not keeping track of what you are eating: – Awareness is important when you are trying to lose weight. You should know what you are eating. Keeping a track of your diet helps in weight loss. People who use food diary lose more weight than who do not.
- 7. You are not eating enough protein: – Protein is important for weight loss. It reduces cravings and desire to eat snacks. Your breakfast should be loaded with protein. See the protein rich vegan.
- 8. You are eating too many calories: – A large number of people who have trouble losing weight are eating many calories.
- You are drinking sugar:– Sugar beverages are the most fattening one. Our brains don’t compensate calories for them by eating less of other food.
- 10. You are not drinking water:- Drinking water helps a lot in weight loss. People who drink water 30 minutes before meal lose 44 % more weight.
These were some of the reasons why you are not losing weight. Still, don’t know yours, contact us. Stay tuned for more healthy tips. Comment for queries. Remain happy and healthy.