Hey Readers! How are you doing? Feeling healthy and happy? Today we are going to talk about Garlic. Being a natural antibiotic, anyone can have Garlic to boost immunity. For weight-loss take few cloves (2 to 3) of garlic – you can chop the garlic cloves or even crush them and 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey. Combine them and enjoy the mixture daily on an empty stomach to strengthen your immune system, lose weight, and keep your body strong and healthy.
Garlic & Weight Loss
Having garlic on an empty stomach helps you in following ailments:
- Lowering Cholesterol Levels: Consuming garlic on a daily basis (in food or raw) helps to lower cholesterol levels because of the anti-oxidant properties of Allicin. Allicin contains sulfur, which gives the herb its pungent savor and peculiar smell.
- Fights colds and flu: Fry some garlic buds in mustard oil and rub it on your chest and back to get relief from cough and cold.
- Improves digestion: After swallowing garlic, digestive juices in the stomach begin to dissolve the things and partially digested garlic
- Lowers bad cholesterol; the LDL levels.
- Boosts immune system.
- Eliminates toxins and improves liver health if eaten in small quantity before going to bed at night.
Helps treat many cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, including atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia, thrombosis, and diabetes.
- Researchers believe garlic has anti-cancer, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial properties. It is also a powerful antioxidant that regenerates your cells, giving you a smooth, soft and acne-free skin. Try rubbing a little garlic oil on the affected area for smooth, rash-free skin.
- Keeping garlic under their pillow may improve sleep quality and insomnia.
Garlic is one among the best natural antibiotic that can can help in various disease. Its propertie like antimicrobial act a skin tonic.
Hope you liked that articles. To book a free consultation for customizing your diet plan for your health goal, feel free to contact here with dietician.