Ever wondered why Koreans have amazing skin? Here’s the truth!
Well, have a look at Korean people and you will be mesmerized to see how beautiful they are. The texture of the skin and their complexion is appreciable. But, what is the reason behind this? Well, let us know these reasons in detail.
- One of the most important reasons for the good complexion of Korean people is their Latitude is one of the central reasons behind variation in skin tone. Studies have suggested that darker skin is found towards the equatorial regions and lighter skin is embodied towards north and south. If we look at the population living in one large region, then we will find very little variations. And yes, to be honest, this is one of the several cases associated with Korea.
- People in Korea are habituated to use rice water to wash their face. They are well aware of its benefits. They know that rice water acts as a natural moisturizer that helps to slow down the process of aging.
- Korean people are well aware of the health benefits of This is the reason that they have added it to Korean cuisine. In fact, ginseng tea and ginseng-based foods act as a staple diet.
- Kimchi, skin protecting soup is one of the most popular dishes in Korea. It is a fermented dish comprising cabbage, garlic, sugar, hot pepper and salt as its ingredients. This kimchi is known to contain lactobacillus, a bacterium which helps in removing acne. Not only this, even wrinkles are reduced as it provides moisture to the skin.
- Rice wine commonly called as makgeolli is slightly sweet flavored. It contains around 8 to 10 percent of alcohol. This rice wine is made with fermented rice, yeast, and water. Makgeolli is known to be of immense importance for the skin as it is 100 times more beneficial as compared to yogurt. This is the reason that it can even be applied to the skin directly.
- Barley tea is yet another important ingredient of Korean cuisine. Made by adding roasted barley to water and then boiling, it fights skin aging Barley tea is rich in antioxidants that fight peroxynitrite, the culprit of wrinkles. So, naturally, its consumption is bound to add beauty to your skin.
- Seawood is an ancient Korean food considered very well for the health of the skin. Seaweeds are rich in a number of minerals and possess anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant properties. It even cures iodine deficiency. So, as a whole, it helps in providing good health to the skin.
- The soups and stews in Korea are collagen-rich. The relation of collagen with the skin is of immense value as it helps in providing a better and healthy skin.
- Koreans follow the low-glycaemic diet. These diets have scientifically proven to be helpful in reducing the occurrence of acne. So, it is quite natural that Koreans will have clearer skin.
- Just like Japanese people, Koreans too believe in thorough cleansing. The result of this thorough cleansing is amazingly beautiful and glowing skin.
- The mindset of the Korean people is very clear in this regard. In fact, Korean people, especially Korean women are very much dedicated to maintaining perfect skin texture and complexion. For this, they follow a number of methods and adopt unique skin care treatment methods.
- In Korea, skin care treatment is not a luxury. It is something which is easily affordable. In fact, people are very much cautious about their skin care requirement and they adopt it accordingly.
- The ingredients used in Korean cosmetics are one of the best quality ingredients in the world. This is because of the sensitive nature of their skin.
- There are a number of brands available in the Korean market. So, this huge competition encourages Korean manufacturers and sellers to indulge in quality selling and manufacturing.
- Koreans are well aware of the 10-second rule. They know that they have to apply their cream and such other things within 10 seconds so as to reap maximum benefit out of it.
After having known, the various reasons behind good skin of Korean people, we can have a portion of food for thought. This obviously is going to be- Can’t we have the same in India? Why not? Surely, we can. For this, we just need to adopt some of the food products from Korean cuisine and learn their unique cooking properties so as to turn our dream into reality.